We base our website design on concepts that specifically increase success with selling online. These are the same concepts that industry leaders, such as Amazon use!
We design your website from the bottom up to be successful at one thing: Selling.
Whether your site is built on the WebStores Ltd wholesale platform or WordPress, you need to have a great website design to attract and retain customers. Website design encompasses the following:
WebStores Ltd provides web design services. We also work with graphic designers to give you the look and feel desired for your company.
Unlike most shopping cart applications, where you get the software and a “good luck” pat on the back, WebStores Ltd. actually builds the store for you. Depending on the plan you choose, we will put up to 20 of your products into the cart or you can decide to contract us to insert all of your products. Once your store is functional, our software allows you to quickly and easily modify the store with your own “look and feel”. Furthermore, we teach you how to run it – both from a technical standpoint and a marketing approach to maximize your sales. You get full access to the database so you can quickly add your own products. We help tie your shopping cart into PayPal to allow your customers to begin shopping on your site.
We Offer the best wholesale e-commerce solutions
Now more than ever there are several types of content management systems to help you run your business online. Every business is different, and have specific needs on how they will want to sell online.
We support several e-commerce platforms. Before starting any website we will have a personal consultation about your business and discuss the benefits of each platform to help choose the best one for you.
If your company has a very specific set of needs, we even developed our own e-commerce platform that we can customize to suite your business.
WordPress websites are great for several things:
- Informational websites
- Mobile-responsive sites
- Retail sales
- Small, one page websites for highlighting a specific product
Here are the advantages of using WordPress:
1. WordPress allows site owners to have complete control over the content of their sites WITHOUT having to know HTML. It is an easy-to-use application that allows you to publish pages and blog posts, edit previous pages, upload images, embed videos and keep your site updated – all without knowing a lick of HTML or photo-editing.
2. Loading images is a breeze – you can take a full-resolution image straight from your digital camera and WordPress will automatically re-size it for you so it fits on a web page. If you can use Microsoft Word, you can learn to use WordPress!
3. WordPress software is optimized for the search engines, which means that your web pages get found more quickly and come up in searches more often. And because it’s easy to publish new content, you’ll be much more likely to update your site on a regular basis, which is the BEST thing you can do to be found regularly by Google.
4. Because WordPress is open-source, we can add numerous plugins to the basic program, saving you money instead of paying for custom programming to accomplish the same thing.
Key plugins include:
There are currently over 18,000 plugins in the WordPress plugin directory. WebStores Ltd. continually monitors and evaluates the available plug-ins and selects the best ones for use on your website. If a plug-in isn’t available to do exactly what you want, we have the skill to customize a plug-in for your use or build the functionality you need from scratch.
5. The WordPress platform will allow your site to grow with you. WordPress is a fast, powerful publishing platform that allows your site to grow and expand as your organization does. You won’t need to switch platforms in two years because you’ve outgrown your web tool – WordPress will allow you to grow as fast and as big as you want, and it will be your partner in web publishing!
We are big believers in WordPress – in fact this site is a WordPress website. WordPress is an open-source content management platform that was initially developed in 2003 as a blogging tool. WordPress has grown and expanded over the last eight years. In 2010, WordPress added “Custom Post Types”, which basically made it flexible and powerful enough that is has become the world’s most popular content management system. Custom content types — which are called “post types” in WordPress lingo can now allow WordPress to perform any type of database solution you need. WordPress has four built-in post types, including posts, pages, media, and links. But with custom post types, you can add products, publications, advertisements, directory listings – anything you can think of! As an open-source system, we can design your WordPress website to look exactly the way you want – no more cookie cutter templates!
One of the most significant differences between the WebStores Ltd wholesale ordering platform and any other shopping cart system on the market is that we will be happy to customize it to meet your business needs. Many businesses have their own unique set of rules, whether it be how they approve resellers, shipping requirements, payment terms, or pricing structure.
The B2BWebStores platform is powerful right out of the box, but different industries may require specific features to meet their needs. You are not locked into a system that requires you to change your business model in order to do business online. We can customize our solution to fit your needs. Examples of some customizations that we’ve built include:
Plus many of our product features have grown out of custom requests such as:
The point is, B2BWebStores is flexible enough that is can be tailored to your industry and the way your company does business. Even if your customers don’t place orders online, the content management, customer database, and email aspects of the program make a powerful platform for your custom application. If you have a specific request, please contact us at 877.924.1414 for a quote.
You are no longer limited or forced to adapt to a software that does not fit your needs.